Citizenship classes will include preparation for the Citizenship Interview and Exam :
> Reading, writing, conversation
> U.S. History
> U.S. Government
> Help with N-400 application
> Interview preparation help
* To take Citizenship Prep at NDEC-Lawrence you must attend ONE Information Session before the course begins.
Instructor: Sr. Mary Whalen, SND deN, Coordinator ~
CALL for information
978 682-6441 X 10
Cost/Fee: $50 (Book Fee)
Requirements: Remember that to apply for citizenship you must:
1. Have a green card for 5 consecutive years or 3 years if married to an American Citizen
2. Have lived in the United States for all of that time.
3. Be able to speak, read and write basic English
4. Be able to pay the application fee to the U.S. government for your citizenship application (N400)